Have a unique adventure in the Dominican Republic with a guided visit to the land of the monkeys, with time to interact with our beautiful and playful squirrel monkeys, as well as a cultural tour of the Dominican way of life.
We begin your tour of the Punta Cana land of the monkeys with a visit to a typical farmhouse to mingle with the Dominicans and learn how they live off the land and how they grow organic produce. Then, we meet the adorable monkeys that call monkey land home. Set on five acres with stunning views, a visit to the land of the monkeys is one of the best things you can do while visiting Punta Cana.
A must for any nature or animal lover, as you have the unique opportunity to see a family of squirrel monkeys eating directly from a fruit bowl in your hands.
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
- Transportation by safari truck (optional)
- Stroll through the colorful botanical garden and identify medicinal plants, flowers, and fruit trees native to the Dominican Republic.
- Get up close and personal with our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Observe the monkeys in a natural environment that offers spectacular mountain views.
- At the end of this nice and surprising tour, passing by our Monkeyland gift shop.
- Visit to a coffee and cocoa plantation.
- Visit a typical house and see how the locals live.
- You must sign a liability waiver.
- Do not use sunscreen or insect repellent.