Imagine riding a horse along the white sand beaches of Punta Cana together with your partner, or even better, the whole family. You’ll be able to do just that on this excursion that lasts over an hour.
It all starts with testing your riding skills and a brief explanation of how to control a horse before you’re paired up with your own furry friend. Then, our guides will take you through the beautiful Uvero Alto beach, one of the most impressive coastlines in Punta Cana, away from the hustle and bustle of the resorts, where the ocean breeze and breathtaking views are guaranteed.
Everywhere you look, you will see stunning natural landscapes, with local flora and fauna from one of the most diverse ecosystems in the Caribbean. On this immersive tour, you will be able to walk, jog or gallop along the water and enjoy a unique experience while on vacation.
This tour is a must for animal and nature lovers as well as adventure seekers.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guides
- Horse riding equipment
- Bottled water
- 1 hour ride (approximately 3 hours including transportation)
- Horseback riding along white sand Caribbean beaches.
- Friendly and well trained horses.
- Opportunity to taste fresh and delicious coconut water on the route.
- Expert horse handlers make it suitable for all skill levels.